JH-113 Analog BTE Hearing Aid / Hearing Amplifier
Specification of JH-113 Analog BTE Hearing Aid Hearing Amplifier
|Max Sound Output||123 ± 5dB||Voltage||1.5V|
|Sound Gain||≥45dB/45||Battery Type||AG13|
|Total Harmonic||≤5%/2.3||Battery capacity/Mah||160|
|Frequency Range||200-6000Hz||Working time/H||32|
|Hearing Loss||slight, moderate||Machine size（cm）||1.5*0.9*5|
|Package||Packing box Type||Packing box Size||Weight|
|lid and base box||10*10*3cm||100g|
|black velvet box||9.5*7.5*3cm||112g|
Features of JH-113 Analog BTE Hearing Aid Hearing Amplifier1. Cyber Sonic behind the ear type hearing aid, easy to wear and comfortable wearing in either ear with 3 ear tips;
2. Simple design and a key switch, volume adjustment function, very easy to use;
3. Portable hearing aid sound amplifier, convenient to carry and lightweight;
4. Corresponding uncomfortable threshold properly adjust the maximum output, protect ear;
5. Classic appearance with very cheap price and good market feedback.
Package Included1 Cyber Sonic Hearing Aid1 Cyber sonic Hearing Aid
3 Ear tips (for different size ear)
1 Cyber sonic gift box
1 Manual book
3 AG13 battery
3 AG13 battery
Precautions of JH-113 Analog BTE Hearing Aid Hearing Amplifier1. Adjust volume to the minimum level or switch off before wearing.
2. Choose the right size of ear tips to avoid any extra noise.
3. Increase volume gradually to avoid the sudden increase in sound.
4. If you hear a howling, check the ear (silica gel) is appropriate and whether the size of the plug is tight, make sure no air leakage.
5. Please regularly clean the earplugs in order to ensure the normal use of hearing aids.
6. Use for long periods of time, please remove the batteries to prevent rot erosion hearing aid components.
7. Keep out of reach of children.
8. Keep away from water. The device is not water resistant.